PODGORICA 08.09.2018. – Marijana Camovic will be president of the Trade Union of Media of Montenegro (TUMM) in the next four-year period, it was decided at assembly of this workers’ organization.
The Assembly adopted the Report on the Work of the Main Board of the Union for the previous four years, as well as reports on the work of the Statutory and Supervisory Board, and adopted members of the working bodies that will be menaging the Union in the next four-year term are also elected.
Thus, the Main Board of the Union of Montenegro’s Media will, beside the President, make:
– Radomir Kračković, president of the trade union organization TV Vijesti;
– Milena Bubanja, a member of trade union organization of Radio Berane;
– Jadranka Drobnjak, President of the Trade Union of Employees in RTCG;
– Nevenka Ćirović, member of the Executive Board of the Trade Union of Employees of RTCG;
– Predrag Nikolic, President of the trade union organization of Monitor;
– Rešad Kalač, President of the trade union organization of RTV Rožaje;
– Dragana Vlaović, member of the trade union organization Radio Herceg Novi;
– Edin Zuković, president of trade union organization RTV Pljevlja;
– Goran Solujić, Member of the Executive Board of the trade union organization RTV Budva;
– Boris Pejovic, member of trade union organization Vijesti;
– Kristina Cetkovic, representative of TUMM individual members.
Mirjana Tošković (RTCG), Željka Vučinić (ND Vijesti) and Svetlana Marsenić (Radio Berane) were elected as members of the Supervisory Board. In the statutory committee will be Goran Delić (TV Vijesti), Igor Vujović (RTCG) and Zagorka Jelušić (RTV Budva) for the next four years.
SMCG, Podgorica, 08/09/2018